Welcome to the dissociative cafe! Forums General Chat Icebreaker Thread (Hobbies + Fun Facts) Reply To: Icebreaker Thread (Hobbies + Fun Facts)

• sharon.t-e-c

Administrator
    December 14, 2022 at 3:11 am
    Level 5: Froglet

Merry Meet Luna! While I’m not the host of our system, I am pretty active. Janet, another T-E-C-ie, is our main gamer. She currently spends most of her gaming time in World of Warcraft WotLK Classic, and we have a deal worked out that she gets to raid at least one night a week. That doesn’t always happen, but we try. WoW is a huge positive trigger for her, so we’ve all agreed to login early on raid night to see if we can get Janet to pop up and enjoy her evening.

Personally, I like RPG games for the story aspect. I have recently been enjoying Life is Strange: True Colors on the Xbox. Game pass is awesome. 😉

I have a pretty decent anime collection on DVD, but its in boxes in our storage room right now. Have you ever seen Boogiepop Phantom? It’s a favorite of mine. I also love manga art, and have been known to order entire series of books straight from Japan, just for the art work.

I spent over a decade as a practicing wiccan, and was an eternal freshman at wiccanseminary.edu for a few years. I came to the realization that I’m more generic pagan than wiccan, though. That’s where I am today. I believe that God has DID, and that’s why there are so many Gods and Goddesses. 😉 That’s also my answer for monotheism vs. polytheism. I guess you could say I believe in both? I spent a lot of my 20s in liberal Jewish communities, and even considered studying to become a rabbi at one point.

What app do you use on your phone? Feel free to connect with me on the site if you’d like to message me directly.

Skip to content