Welcome to the dissociative cafe! Forums General Chat Icebreaker Thread (Hobbies + Fun Facts) Reply To: Icebreaker Thread (Hobbies + Fun Facts)

• Luna

December 14, 2022 at 1:21 am
    Level 6: Adult Frog

My name is Luna(she/her, 27). I’m the host of our system.

We really like gaming in our system, we play a lot of things like Sims, Final Fantasy, Genshin Impact. There’s a lot of other games, but I’m not gonna list them all(lol). We all have different preferences and gaming styles, which I personally think is pretty interesting. We had a lot of different gaming consoles growing up, so our games collection is pretty broad.

Some of us enjoy reading. I have a lot of fantasy, romance, adventure, and manga up on my shelf. I enjoy writing, and have been writing and journaling for as far back as I can remember. I enjoy creating stories that are wholesome and slice-of-life. I’ve been in the process of developing a farming simulator game since about 2019, and it’s a project that I’m very passionate about and hoping to finish within the next few years.

Three of us are practicing witches as far as I’m aware. I mainly work with herbal magic and astrology(mainly with the moon). I honestly feel like since I’ve started practicing that my healing journey has changed in a positive way.

We were diagnosed(with DID) in mid-2020, and there’s still a lot that we don’t entirely understand or know about each other. We use an app on our phone to communicate with each other, which has helped a lot with bridging the gaps in our memory.

My messages are open for anyone who wants to chat <3

Skip to content