Welcome to the dissociative cafe! Forums General Chat Icebreaker Thread (Hobbies + Fun Facts) Reply To: Icebreaker Thread (Hobbies + Fun Facts)

• Maris

December 14, 2022 at 3:34 am
    Level 2: Swimming Tadpole

Hi I’m Maris (he/him) and the host of our system.

We’re not officially diagnosed yet because it’s hard to find someone who knows about it and can diagnose us where I live but we’ve discovered we’re a system about 6 years ago.

I just saw the tiktok from braididbunch and had to join it! We never really connected with other systems before so I’m very grad that this exists 🙂

I like reading even if I don’t do it as often as I would like to and I recently I enjoyed drawing faces a lot and practising that. I also like playing the piano and the ukulele.

We own 2 kitten and they are very cute so I also like just watching them doing silly things 🙂

I also have a partner but we’re in a long distance relationship which sucks because we can’t see each other that often. But I really enjoy spending time with him too.

I can’t think of anything else to say right now, usually I’m not very active in any forums or anything so this is new to me, I hope that’s okay.

I’m open to chat if anyone wants to. 🙂

Skip to content