Welcome to the dissociative cafe! Forums General Chat Healing Ritual for Fusion Reply To: Healing Ritual for Fusion

• Luna

July 22, 2023 at 12:44 pm
    Level 6: Adult Frog

You don’t have to feel bad and your suggestions are helpful 😁 I especially like the music and dancing idea.

The fusion for me has been kind of like that, but I didn’t even notice it’d happened (or was happening) for a few months. As far as I’m aware, none of us have ever experienced a fusion before so everything is very new, at least for me. Sometimes it feels like I’ll never get used to it. I’m basically having to learn myself almost all over again, and everything’s really confusing for me. The worst part is the memories for me.

Both of us who fused were witches but we focused on different paths. We also each had our own Shadowbooks. I’ve been feeling a motivation to work in Maxi’s (who was one of the parts that fused) and my book, but it still feels a little wrong.

I might see if I can do a tarot spread to get some guidance. We also struggle a lot with sticking to our spiritual practices. It’s really hard to keep to stick to a routine when there are other parts who believe in different things.

Skip to content